OSHA estimates that 1 million forklifts are used in workplaces across the United States. Each year, nearly 100 workers are killed and another 20,000 are seriously injured in forklift-related incidents. Make sure the 5 deadly dangers of forklift operations are a featured part of your training for operators and all other workers.
- No Fee: Free means free.
- 5 EHS Tips Per Week: Comprehensive analysis of developing EHS topics and issues.
- OSHA Challenge: A free, fun, and intriguing quiz of your OSHA knowledge.
- EHS Best Practices: Get the latest research on topics important to you.
- EHS Webcasts: Attend free events and download informative presentations.
- Week in Review: A recap of all the great content published on EHSDailyAdvisor.com