Does your facility need to file a Hazardous Waste Biennial Report? This infographic helps you decide and provides useful tips for preparing and submitting a Biennial Report.
Click here to register!
|Join us on Wednesday, January 17, 2018, for BLR’s webinar, The 2017 Biennial Report: Changes to the Form and How to Prepare the Report Before the March 1 Deadline with webinar presenter Richard A. DiMambro, P.E., a consultant at Antea Group.
You will learn how to:
- Review and interpret the new Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Final Rule
- Assess the changes that have been made to the 2017 biennial hazardous waste report and how they will affect your organization
- Determine who your organization is required to submit the report to—a state or federal agency
- Consider how best to prepare your report for 2018 submission in light of the changes
- Identify a going forward strategy to assure that necessary data is readily available and complete for future submissions
- Determine how to best submit the report to take advantage of the new time saving submission processes
- Identify and evaluate outside resources that can assist you in completing your 2017 biennial report due March 1, 2018