30% of employees injured at work have been on the job for less than a year. It seems like a high percentage, doesn’t it? Why is it so high? To answer that, let’s take a look at 7 stupid reasons new employees get injured.
FREE RESOURCE: 7 Stupid Reasons New Employees Get Injured
When you download this asset, you will start receiving EHS Daily Advisor.
EHS Daily Advisor will help you:
- Save time
- Stay in the know
- Focus on "how to" data & information
- Act on credible and current advice
Benefits of EHS Daily Advisor and In 5 Newsletters:
- News, Tips, & Best Practices: Keep on top of the latest news and trends in safety and environmental compliance.
- Webcasts: Join us for a free live or on-demand event. Get your questions answered by expert speakers. (Great opportunity if you need recertification credits!)
- EHS Surveys & Research: See how your peers are solving tough compliance issues and planning for the future. Add to the conversation and share your solutions.
- OSHA Challenge: Climb the leaderboard and win prizes by taking this weekly quiz of your safety knowledge.
- Expert Insight: Read articles from industry-leading editors on the past, present, and future of environmental, health, and safety compliance.
- Week in Review: Get a weekly recap of the most popular EHS news and free resources.