Free Webinar: Ensuring Alignment of Core Values Through a Supply Chain
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 2pm EDT
Establishing your company’s core values is merely the first step in creating a high performance culture. It’s imperative to ensure those core values are heard and modeled throughout the entire supply chain, from the CEO down to the floor. They need to be communicated effectively to every single person , across all levels of management and their corresponding subordinates, otherwise you risk a breakdown in those core values.
Join us on Wednesday, November 8, when Dana Cooper, President at Cooper Hayes, LLC, will explain the importance of contingency planning and how to align goals throughout the supply chain. She’ll be sharing sustainable development practices, teaching how to extract the value of sustainable development from your supply chain, and how to add supplementary stakeholders to your value chain.
- Best practices to share through your supply chain
- Sustainable development practices in each area of the supply chain
- The benefits of exploring a circular economy to your supply chain
- The value of contingency planning within your supply chain
- How to extract the value of sustainable development from your supply chain
- How to add additional stakeholders into your value chain