Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Risk assessment is a thorough look into your workplace to identify factors, items, situations or processes that can cause harm. Once hazards are identified they must be managed in some way which involves prioritizing risks. How does one prioritize or categorize risks as low risk or high risk? How does one balance more likely but less severe consequence hazards with less frequent but more severe consequence hazards? There is not one set rule but recognizing the issues involved will help to make the decision process more informed and improve safety as well as the bottom line.
Join us on May 23 for a free webinar led by seasoned safety lawyer, Gary Visscher. He’ll help you to uncover the similarities and differences of low risk and high risk hazards and how to properly manage both categories to keep your workplace safe and secure.
- Why a risk assessment is important and the end goal of conducting one
- How to identify hazards in your workplace
- How to rank hazards and determine a high or low risk
- Steps for combating both high and low risks
- Why each type of risk is important
Law offices of Adele Abrams