Free Webinar: Safety’s Sustainability Movement: The Link Between Worker Safety and Business Profits
March 29, 2017 at 2pm ET
Sustainability is more than just being green – it’s about protecting worker health and safety and ensuring a profitable business for years to come. Every day, more and more companies are recognizing that health and safety is what make’s businesses truly sustainable.
There are many ways to achieve sustainability. Investing, education, procurement, and reporting are all factors that focus on OSHA’s current efforts. According to an Aberdeen Group study, nearly 71 percent of sustainability strategy responsibility falls into the hands of the EHS team. Ultimately, long-term economic growth isn’t possible if it’s not socially and environmentally stable.
Join us on March 29 for a free webinar where Joy Inouye of the National Safety Council’s Campbell Institute will discuss findings from a recent study on corporate sustainability and how Campbell Institute employees are incorporating suitability into their daily lives.
- How to define and achieve sustainability
- Why protecting worker safety is essential to business sustainability
- How to tie in sustainability to business performance
- How to improve sustainability efforts
- How to recognize when your sustainability efforts have become successful