If you’re like most OH&S professionals, you’re in the middle of building your 2018 plans and programs to improve worker safety and drive operational excellence for the year ahead. But with so many new OH&S trends emerging in 2017, what initiatives should you really be prioritizing in 2018?
Join Pamala Bobbitt, Director of Product Marketing and Channels at Cority, for a recap of the major OH&S topics that made waves in 2017, examine the impact they will have on us in 2018 and discuss how to prepare for the year ahead.
You will learn:
- OSHA electronic reporting guidelines for 2018 and beyond
- The implications that marijuana legalization will have on worker safety
- How to build a solid foundation for your Total Worker Health program
- How to prepare for the transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Why it’s time to shift from lagging to leading indicators
- How to leverage your data to improve OH&S outcomes