What? No one liked your PowerPoint training session on OSHA’s new Beryllium rule?
If you have a safety training challenge, questions about certain OSHA regulations, or are looking for fresh ideas to mix it up for 2017, don’t miss this special event.
Back by popular demand, 2 former OSHA inspectors—Vivid’s Chief Safety Officer Jill James and Certified Safety Professional Dr. Todd Loushine—are at the table for one full hour of Live Q&A.
This webcast is for anyone in a safety role looking for help with…
- Confusing How-To Questions of the Safety Profession
- Organizational Compliance
- OSHA/ANSI Standards
- Strategies for Improving the Safety Training Experience
- Written Safety Programs
- How to Deal with Safety Negativity
So join us as we tackle your difficult problems/questions with smart strategies for success—live & online!
- Free Course of the Month
- Custom Compliance Report Opportunity
- OSHA Required vs. Best Practice Training Checklist
- Recording of the Webcast
Don’t forget to invite your safety peers & colleagues!