Complimentary Webinar: Weld fumes: Safety Compliance with Filtration Can Save You Money
October 19, 2017 at 2pm EDT
Join us on October 19th, as we discuss how weld fumes can be dangerous to a person’s health and what OSHA’s currently regulates regarding welding fumes. Also covered will be different methods of capturing fumes and how best to apply them based on your application.
We’ll explore ventilation and filtration systems working together to remove weld fumes and keep a safe working environment. We’ll review design considerations to save energy, consumables, labor and the invisible ROI.
Key topics include:
- Recognizing dangers related to weld fumes
- Identifying what OSHA PEL’s apply to you
- Effective ways to capture weld fumes
- Choosing a proper capture method for your application
- Ventilation and filtration are important for your system
- Selecting proper components and sizing of your filtration system to save money
Click here to register today!