BLR’s Safety Culture 2017 will come to Austin, Texas this September 11 and 12. The conference, geared to both HR and safety professionals, will focus on how employers can improve safety compliance and enhance worker performance, with participants leaving with a powerful action plan to improve culture at their organizations based on case studies and proven tactics.
Interactive workshops and presentations will focus on:
- Building trust relationships in the workplace to inspire positive working environments
- Obtaining buy-in in all levels of an organization of a commitment to safety
- Instilling safety cultural conformity during orientation and onboarding
- Engaging and motivating employees to embrace safety in the workplace
- Communicating safety so that the message sticks and tailoring communications for intended audiences
- Developing effective safety committees that powerfully advocate for safety
- Overcoming the challenges of integrating and engaging the temporary workforce
- Using effective metrics to drive accident prevention
As always, there will be many opportunities to network with peers and expert presenters and share ideas of what is working – and not working – in safety programs across the country. In addition, the conference program has been preapproved for recertification credits that can be applied toward professional development.
In today’s workplace, building a solid safety culture is essential. BLR’s second annual safety culture event brings together safety and HR professionals to learn the key tools to engage workers and strengthen safety compliance.
Attend BLR’s Safety Culture 2017 event at the Marriott Austin Downtown Convention Center in Austin, TX September 11-12, 2017!