Safety Culture 2019, which takes place September 18-20 in Denver, is designed to empower employers to create an engaging and effective safety culture in the workplace that will strengthen safety compliance and engagement, reduce risk for accidents and injury, and avoid costly OSHA fines and litigation. We are currently accepting applications for speakers whose expertise aligns with the conference agenda. If you’re interested in presenting, take the survey (the survey will close on 1/4/19).
Here just a few of the topics we plan to cover at Safety Culture 2019:
- Supercharging your safety committees for maximum safety engagement and retention
- Dealing with difficult employees and training them to make safety a priority
- Measuring safety performance with analytics and hazard tracking
- Evaluating and fine-tuning incentives & disciplinary systems to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Identifying and eliminating cultural hazards that threaten workers
- Improving your safety training to ensure its engaging and accessible for all employees
- And much, much more—take our survey to see if your field of expertise would make you a good fit among our roster of speakers!
A speaking engagement at this quickly-growing event will increase your visibility in the safety arena and provide you with the opportunity to network with safety executives, managers, and professionals from across the country.
Remember, the survey closes on January 4, 2019, so time is running out. Take the survey now!