EHS Now’s exclusive online summit closes out on Thursday, June 16 with a celebration of the winners of the EHS Daily Advisor 2022 Safety Standout Awards, followed by a closing keynote by Peter Batrowny of SafeStart.
Thursday, June 16
Closing Keynote | 2022 Safety Standout Awards
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
Presented by: Peter Batrowny
Sponsored by SafeStart
Join us as we announce the EHS Daily Advisor’s Safety Standout Awards winners! We’ll be announcing winners from the following categories:
- Best Overall Safety Program and Culture
- Innovations in Safety Training Award
- Moving Beyond Compliance Award
- Best Safety Committee
- Young Safety Professional Excellence Award
After our ceremony, stick around for our energizing and engaging closing keynote, Speeding Up Safety Success!
Improvements in safety systems often require change in people—and changing people’s behavior is hard. Effectively improving safety performance and positively changing culture, sometimes requires a different lens to look at common issues in the workplace.
The upside is that unlocking the secret to shifting worker behavior can speed up safety success. This session will focus on using the common thread of human factors to induce effective change, enhance many elements of a safety management systems and improve safety outcomes.
Attendees will learn:
- How human factors contribute to common injuries, culture change, and employee engagement
- How safety professionals can use human factors concepts to optimize safety outcomes
- Tools to effectively managing human factors at the organizational and individual levels
Attendees will also have access to resources and real-world examples to help them on their path to stronger human factors management.
Register now to save your spot.