Category: Hazardous and Solid Waste

UST Release Reporting: How to Know What to Do and When

Immediately After Release If you suspect that a release may have occurred, you must immediately notify your state or local implementing agency. If the tank is in territory controlled by Native Americans, you must contact the EPA regional UST program office. Quick action on your part can minimize the extent of environmental damage and the […]