Drug testing is an issue that is getting trickier every day, especially for safety professionals. Use this infographic to help you know when you should conduct a post-accident drug test.
Click here to register!
|Join us on Friday, March 30, for BLR’s webinar, Opioids and Marijuana in the Workplace: Strategies for Post-Accident Drug Testing, Managing Leave, and Limiting Liability.
You’ll learn how to:
- Assess the specific post-incident drug and alcohol testing program requirements as they apply to your organization
- Review the key directives addressed in OSHA’s October 2016 memorandum that addresses post-incident drug and alcohol testing expectations relative to your existing programs
- Consider recent OSHA violation activity relative to post-incident drug and alcohol testing program
- Assess your existing post-incident drug and alcohol testing program components to assure they are fully compliant with OSHA interpretations and directives
- Review recommended approaches for a compliant post-incident drug and alcohol testing program
- And more!