Chesapeake, Virginia – March 22, 2021
The 2021 Air Systems International Fire / Rescue Catalog is now available in print and digital forms.
The updated Catalog features Air Systems’ most popular items for the Fire and Rescue Market, including Multi Air Command Kits (MACK™) for breathing and tool air distribution, MULTI-PAK™ Cylinder Air Carts, Tech-Rescue™ Air Cylinder Carts, Confined Space Ventilation Kits, AIR-KADDY™ SCBA Storage Racks, and Air-Light® Portable Area Light product line.
Product categories include:
- Air Distribution – distribution of breathing air, filling air cylinders, and rescue applications
- SCBA Breathing Air Cylinder Carts – breathing air carts designed for fire/rescue applications
- High Pressure Breathing Air Solutions – Cascade fill whips, assemblies, and cylinder air test kits
- Custom Breathing Air Trailers – custom trailers and accessories
- Confined Space Ventilation – complete line of blowers, fans and ventilation kits
- Portable Area Lighting – DC powered portable area lighting for hazardous and non-hazardous locations
New additions to the Catalog include our 12″ Explosion-Proof Axial fans and kits. All are CSA C/US certified and CE registered for hazardous locations. Also new is our Air-Light® EX Explosion-Proof DC powered LED Area Light for hazardous locations.
“The new Fire / Rescue Catalog highlights our unique breathing air distribution products such as the Multi Air Command Kits (MACK®) and our innovative cylinder air solutions such as our Tech-Rescue™ and MULTI-PAK™ Rescue Air Carts.” says Stephen Durr, Marketing Manager.
To download or view the 2021 Fire /Rescue Catalog, please visit our literature page at https://www.airsystems.com/index.php/main-menu/literature
About Air Systems International Incorporated
Air Systems International is a privately owned company founded in Chesapeake, Virginia in 1984. Air Systems International manufactures Grade-D breathing air filtration units, air cylinder carts, confined space ventilation equipment, portable area lighting, and environmental control products.