Envoy, the company behind the ubiquitous iPad front desk check-in experience, today unveiled a new connected platform of workplace products designed to make life at the office easier for every employee. Announcements include the release of its new meeting rooms product, unification of Envoy’s tools into one mobile experience, and an expanded vision for the platform to remove the hassles of everyday work.
- Vision for the Workplace Platform: Building on the arrival of today’s new releases, the expanded vision includes developing solutions for desk hoteling, door access, wayfinding and much more. Learn more about the vision in this video.
- Envoy Rooms: Featured among the new releases today is Envoy Rooms, a solution that helps everyone manage the logistics of meetings in the way that works best for them. Any employee can identify, reserve and check-in to a conference room via desktop, mobile, Slack, Microsoft Teams, or an iPad outside the room. Envoy Rooms will suggest available rooms close to you, identify when booked rooms go unused, and release them after a few minutes for other employees to use.
- Envoy Mobile: Envoy is also releasing a new mobile app, Envoy Mobile, which combines all of its capabilities in a single interface. Employees get notifications for everything, from welcoming guests with Visitors, picking up packages with Deliveries, and booking meeting spaces with Rooms.
- Global Analytics: Envoy is also rolling out a global analytics dashboard to help companies of any size understand how their workspace is being used. Instead of searching for data, or making decisions without it, now they’ll be able to see visitor frequency, package volume, room utilization, and more — all in one place.
- Integrations & Open API: The Envoy workplace platform also includes a new integration builder that allows third-parties to quickly build plug-ins on Envoy products. By opening up its API, Envoy now supports the development of both private, custom plug-ins and external applications meant for all Envoy users. These integrations are in addition to the robust set of existing integrations with tools and services like Slack, Microsoft, Google, Aruba, Salesforce and more.
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy has redefined how offices interact with visitors and manage deliveries in more than 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression, and keep their offices secure and compliant. With more than 100,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors empowers workplaces to create a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding their people, property, and ideas. Envoy Deliveries ensures that packages safely reach their recipients at work, without mailroom pile-ups or communication delays. For more information, please visit envoy.com.