Sponsored by Verantis Environmental Solutions Group & Anguil Environmental Systems
This free webcast will provide you with a general overview of industrial emission control technologies and the pollutants they target, PLUS, you’ll earn continuing education credits for attending!
Through the use of case studies, your presenters will cover:
- destruction capabilities
- operating costs
- and limitations of the various technologies.
Already familiar with this topic? That’s OK! We’ll offer new information for those already familiar with these air pollution control systems including regulatory updates, and technology advancements. (One PDH unit is available for Professional Engineers. Please see listing to determine if your state is covered: State Info Listing for PDF)
- Which abatement systems are best suited for certain VOC, HAP & odor control applications.
- How oxidizers and scrubbers are sized and applied on various industrial processes.
- The latest operating cost reduction strategies for industrial air pollution control systems.
- How air pollution control regulations are driving technology advancements.
And use new pollution control technologies to:
- Ensure ongoing compliance with NSPS, NESHAP, and state VOC and HAP regulations
- Reduce emissions and save money on emissions fees.