Elevated falls accounted for 337 of 874 construction related fatalities in 2014 and all could have been prevented. Falls continue to be the most frequent cause of death at construction sites and can be avoided if taken the right precautions. To help reduce the number of fall related deaths, OSHA is releasing its first ever fall protection regulation for General Industry as part of the new Walking/Working Surfaces Final Rule.
Watch now for an in depth webinar when John Braun, co-owner of Signature Safety, LLC, shares advice for how to comply with OSHA’s fall safety standards and prevent injuries and deaths on the worksite.
- The importance of fall protection.
- How to select the proper fall protection.
- The difference between various types of fall protection.
- How to calculate fall distance and what they are.
- How to identify maximum arrest force and swing hazards.