Frustrated by the cost, inconvenience, and unreliability of using a service provider to manage annual hearing testing, a major American corporation knew there had to be a better way.
They chose to bring their hearing program in-house with iPad-based audiometry. This new equipment is automated, easy to use, and optimized for use outside of a sound booth. It offers advanced data management and a host of managed services that have improved and simplified the company’s overall program.
During this presentation, we will share how the shift to portable, tablet audiometry and paperless data management has significantly reduced costs, increased testing efficiency, and improved employee experience.
If you are ready to take control of your Occupational Hearing Conservation Program, join us for this 45 minute webinar. We’ll show you how to bring your program into the 21st century.
We will discuss:
- How a major American corporation made the shift from service provider to iPad based audiometry
- That you can manage a hearing conservation program without a mobile clinic
- How much more convenient it is to test on a continuous schedule instead of once per year
- That you can dramatically reduce the cost of your program, or alleviate the overhead of outfitting a truck
- How to ensure compliance
- How to improve the experience for your employees and clients