Former OSHA compliance officer and corporate EHS director David Lynn shares his insight into what OSHA looks for when writing a citation and how to avoid receiving a citation for some of OSHA’s most common violations. He will offer real-world stories from his time at OSHA and in the corporate world.
Join us to learn the answers to some of the most important questions:
- What are OSHA’s most frequently issued citations?
- What should you expect if an OSHA inspector shows up at your company’s door?
- What will an OSHA inspector be looking for during an inspection and what documentation will he/she request?
- What aspects of safety should you focus on to avoid receiving an OSHA citation for one of OSHA’s most cited regulations?
- What should you do if your company is cited?