Why is it important to you, as a safety professional, to specify NFPA 2112 certified garments, beyond being in compliance with OSHA standards? Our free seminar will offer you the answer to that and much more!
Join us on September 20th for a thorough understanding of the test methods and standards available today related to the performance of proven FR garments.
We’ll demonstrate how FR clothing is designed to work in relation to the Combustible Dust hazard and why meeting or exceeding the NFPA 2112 and 2113 standards should be prioritized when specifying FR clothing for employees exposed to combustible dust hazards, as expressed in NFPA 652.
You’ll also learn about hazard assessment and how to protect their employees against the combustible dust explosion hazard as well as the consequences of combustible dust.
You will take away
- An understanding of the hazard assessment for combustible dust
- The importance of specifying NFPA 2112 certified garments
- How to utilize NFPA 2113 and its relation to NFPA 652
- The difference between laboratory testing and real world performance
- How to design a specification for your company’s FR program
And, in closing, we will review the steps for instituting or upgrading an FR clothing program—factoring in comfort, value, employee acceptance, proper use and laundering as important attributes of any safety program.
Technical Training Manager, QSSP, IASHEP (CEHSP, CSHET)
Bulwark Protective Apparel