October 24th at 2pm ET
ProntoForms, AT&T Mobile Forms, and the EHS Daily Advisor Research Team recently conducted a survey of over 460 environment health and safety professionals about safety processes in their organizations. Results show that companies big and small are starting to use mobile devices to reach their safety goals – but 73% are still relying on paper forms for safety inspections. And 70% still store their safety forms in a filing cabinet!
Join our webinar for an in-depth look at 2017 trends in safety and technology, and learn how automated mobile safety solutions can be used to reduce incidents, improve safety compliance scores, and protect what matters. Hosted by Steve Doe, from AT&T Mobile Forms.
Key Takeaways Include:
- Safety automation workflows on mobile devices can help you achieve compliance
- You can capture text, photos, GPS stamps, audio, and signatures in a single inspection form
- Share up-to-date information with field teams as it becomes available
- Automatically send form data to back-office systems
- Automatically notify a safety supervisor via email/SMS in case of failed inspections
- Deliver dashboards and reports to stakeholders in real time, enabling informed decision-making
- A mobile safety solution can help you leapfrog competitors who are still using pen & paper