The EHS Daily Advisor’s Safety Culture 2019 event brought safety professionals from all over the country to Denver, Colorado, for three days of educational sessions designed specifically to help them bring about cultural change at their organizations. Every company has a safety culture story—how your company’s story plays out will depend on safety efforts that go beyond mere compliance. This event sought to help professionals strategize in making these efforts, and if you missed the conference, want to revisit the experience, or just want to learn more about safety culture, this webinar is for you.
Join us on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, for a free webinar with EHS Daily Advisor Senior Editor Justin Scace, who will provide a recap of conference highlights. From our preconference sessions through the main conference, the event was a great opportunity for attendees to learn from engaging expert speakers and to network and share strategies and experiences with one another.
This free webinar will cover a wide variety of topics discussed at Safety Culture 2019, including:
- The importance of storytelling in developing a strong organizational culture of safety
- Strategies for motivating and engaging employees while also fostering positive safety leadership among supervisors
- BBS vs. HOP, plus behavioral impacts on job hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Measuring the impact of your safety culture efforts
- Mitigating diverse risks, from fatigue to stress to workplace violence
- Our latest Safety Standout Award winners
- And more!