Safety Summit 2019 brought safety professionals from across the nation to Austin, Texas, where they experienced inspiring keynotes, critical updates on OSHA enforcement priorities and regulatory developments, and preconference workshops and educational sessions covering subjects from safety training to joint employer obligations to new approaches to behavior-based safety.
Join our free webcast, where we will be covering Safety Summit 2019’s key takeaways including:
- How human factors influence organizational efforts to promote safety
- The latest regulatory developments and enforcement trends to watch
- Key insights into injury and illness recordkeeping, lockout/tagout, and other compliance pain points
- How you can maximize engagement with safety training
- The link between safety and employee well-being
- The accomplishments of our latest Safety Standout Award Winners
- And much more!