Substance abuse, legal or otherwise, has a direct affect on the mental health of employees. Without proper supports, employees challenged with dependency become disengaged, less productive, and in some cases, a workplace hazard.
Join Raquelle Solon as she discusses how ongoing education and training on how workplace policies that acknowledge substance abuse and mental health is necessary for organizations to make informed decisions on employee health and well-being.
- How you and your organization can provide support to employees struggling with addiction, including the benefit of an EAP
- About the relationship between substance abuse and mental health
- How to re-evaluate workplace policies and procedures to better address the mental health needs of employees
- How to identify the signs and symptoms of an addiction
- How substance abuse can present a workplace hazard and jeopardize the safety of others