Supply Chain Management: How to Identify and Manage Risk While Also Ensuring Business Continuity
September 28 at 2pm EDT
Supply chain risk management and specifically supply chain continuity are the subjects that keep company leaders up at night. With tens of thousands of suppliers across many spend categories how do you identify and manage those suppliers in a way that improves operations while lowering your risks?
Join us on September 28th for a free webinar led by Rob Barrett and Chris McClory, of KPMG’s Procurement & Operations Advisory Practice will discuss how to embed supplier risk management within your procurement function’s day-to-day activities.
- How to embed risk in the procurement process
- Methods for identifying risk
- Methods for aggregating and tiering supply chain risk
- How to start or enhance your supplier risk management practices
- How other key internal functions play a role in supplier risk management
And, as an additional bonus for attending this complimentary event, you’ll receive a supplier risk management talk book!
Click here to register today!