The OSHA Recordkeeping Standard and Electronic Submission Survey sponsored by Sphera was launched in late May 2017, and by the time the survey closed about one month later, 431 environmental, health, and safety (EHS) professionals had shared their insights into how their companies are faring in response to OSHA’s 1904 recordkeeping rule updates and what solutions are helping them with electronic submission. While the reporting deadline has been recently delayed by OSHA, it won’t remain that way forever—now is the time to be ready!
FREE RESOURCE: OSHA’s Recordkeeping Standard and Electronic Submission
EHS Daily Advisor will help you:
- Save time
- Stay in the know
- Focus on "how to" data & information
- Act on credible and current advice
Benefits of EHS Daily Advisor Newsletters:
- News, Tips, & Best Practices: Keep on top of the latest news and trends in safety and environmental compliance.
- Webcasts: Join us for a free live or on-demand event. Get your questions answered by expert speakers. (Great opportunity if you need recertification credits!)
- EHS Surveys & Research: See how your peers are solving tough compliance issues and planning for the future. Add to the conversation and share your solutions.
- Expert Insight: Read articles from industry-leading editors on the past, present, and future of environmental, health, and safety compliance.
- Week in Review: Get a weekly recap of the most popular EHS news and free resources.