OSHA estimates that 1 million forklifts are used in workplaces across the United States. Each year, nearly 100 workers are killed and another 20,000 are seriously injured in forklift-related incidents. Make sure the 5 deadly dangers of forklift operations are a featured part of your training for operators and all other workers.
FREE RESOURCE: The 5 Deadly Forklift Dangers
EHS Daily Advisor will help you:
- Save time
- Stay in the know
- Focus on "how to" data & information
- Act on credible and current advice
Benefits of EHS Daily Advisor Newsletters:
- News, Tips, & Best Practices: Keep on top of the latest news and trends in safety and environmental compliance.
- Webcasts: Join us for a free live or on-demand event. Get your questions answered by expert speakers. (Great opportunity if you need recertification credits!)
- EHS Surveys & Research: See how your peers are solving tough compliance issues and planning for the future. Add to the conversation and share your solutions.
- OSHA Challenge: Climb the leaderboard and win prizes by taking this weekly quiz of your safety knowledge.
- Expert Insight: Read articles from industry-leading editors on the past, present, and future of environmental, health, and safety compliance.
- Week in Review: Get a weekly recap of the most popular EHS news and free resources.