For Safety Summit 2020, we’re headed to Indianapolis! The event is changing this year, with a brand new, expanded multi-track program that will cover all things safety. We will also be honoring our latest Safety Standout Award winners—will you be among them? See what to expect this April when we host our attendees in the Hoosier State, along with information on how you can submit your free application to be considered for a Safety Standout Award.
A Wealth of Safety Information
Taking place April 6-8, Safety Summit 2020 preconference sessions and main conference offer all the information safety professionals need for success, from compliance to culture. On April 6, we are offering 5 different topics for our preconference sessions (Note: preconference sessions require separate registration and purchase from the main conference): Risk Assessment, Workplace Violence Prevention, Drug Testing, Emergency Preparedness, and OSHA Injury & Illness Recordkeeping.
Then we have our main conference on April 7 and 8, where the nation’s leading safety experts will cover the pressing EHS topics of today. When you leave Safety Summit, you will be able to:
- Anticipate the impact OSHA-related regulatory developments and legislative trends have on workplace safety policies and procedures
- Legally adhere to applicable federal requirements when developing and enforcing risk-management policies and procedures
- Assess workplace violence risks and identify safeguards to protect employees
- Apply adaptive safety training strategies for a diverse, multi-generational workforce
- Efficiently capture and analyze data to enhance our safety efforts
- Achieve better safety outcomes by practicing servant leadership
- Integrate behavioral and systems approaches to increase safety performance
- And more!
Covering issues from OSHA compliance to safety leadership and culture to providing effective training, the event is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to develop your professional skills and bring valuable information back to your organization. Learn more here or register today for our brand new multi-track conference!
The EHS Daily Advisor’s Safety Standout Awards
The Safety Standout Awards, sponsored by SafeStart, recognize companies who excel in making their workplaces safe. It’s free to apply, and your organization and its safety professionals can be nominated in up to two of the following six categories:
- Best Overall Safety Program and Culture
- Innovations in Safety Training
- Moving Beyond Compliance Award
- Best Safety Committee
- BLR’s Lifetime Achievement in Safety Award
- Young Safety Professional Excellence Award
You can meet our past winners in these announcements following our first, second, third, and fourth rounds of awards. You and your company could take your place among our fifth cohort; read our submission guidelines and download your free applications now!
The EHS Daily Advisor editorial staff will evaluate all applications and will select the winners based on question responses and submitted supplemental materials in relation to the specific criteria listed within each individual award’s application.
What Do You Win?
Safety Standout Award winners will receive one (1) complimentary conference registration to Safety Summit 2020, April 6-8 in Indianapolis, IN. Winners will also receive a plaque and be featured on the EHS Daily Advisor website, in a press release, and in a feature article in Safety Decisions magazine. We also offer discounts on conference registration to additional representatives from winning organizations, our runners-up, and the general applicant pool. It’s a great opportunity, but be sure to apply soon—deadline to submit is January 24!
Need Help Convincing Your Boss?
If your company wins a Safety Standout Award, this will be easy—you’ll need to be there to pick up your award! However, if you need a little extra persuasion in order to take advantage of this unique professional opportunity, we’re here to help with this form letter.
We hope to see you April 6-8 in Indianapolis!