Are you an environment, health, and safety (EHS) professional with something to contribute to your professional community? If so, we want to hear from you!
Faces of EHS is our feature series where we profile leaders in the EHS industry, shining a light on their background, best practices, trends, and, most importantly, how they keep their organizations safe, healthy, productive, and compliant. There are several new trends to be on the lookout for in 2023, and so as the new year begins, we have made some updates to Faces of EHS.
Here are the new 2023 Faces of EHS questions.
- How did you get your start in the field?
- Who has been your biggest influence in the industry?
- What’s your best mistake and what did you learn from it?
- What’s your favorite and least favorite part about working in the industry? Would you change anything?
- What are your thoughts on safety culture? How can company leaders make safety a value within their organization?
- What safety concerns or issues do you think need more prioritization in EHS programs?
- What will be the impact of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) principles on the EHS industry?
- How will new safety technologies influence the work being done by EHS professionals?
- What are you most proud of?
- Do you have any advice for people entering the profession?
- Anything else you’d like to add? We can talk about anything you’d like to discuss here.
Faces of EHS is open to all safety and environmental professionals who want to give their insights on these topics. If you, a colleague, or someone you know in EHS are interested in being interviewed, please contact ehsposts@SimplifyCompliance.com today, with the subject line “Faces of EHS,” and tell us:
- Your Name
- Your Job Title
- Your Company
- Best way to contact you for follow-up
- Optional (but recommended): A photo (please send as an attachment, not in the body of the email)
- Optional: a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Optional: anything else you’d like to include about your background, your current work in the EHS field, or your thoughts on your career in EHS
If selected, a member of our team will then get in touch to continue the conversation and schedule an interview. We hope to hear from you soon!