This infographic provides information as to options that still allow the use of a paper manifest after the electronic manifest (e-Manifest) system launches on June 30, 2018.
Click here to register!
|Join us on Monday, June 18, 2018, for BLR’s webinar, Hazardous Waste Shipment: Best Practices to Prepare for the New e-Manifest System.
- The regulatory process that was followed for the hazardous waste manifest system
- Significant dates for the e-Manifest system and how it will affect state regulators
- Changes from the proposed e-Manifest user fee rule to the final
- Key provisions of the system and a strategy for implementation
- How fees associated with the e-Manifest will be applied and their impact
- How and when users of the e-Manifest system will pay the fees
- The costs of continuing with a paper system vs. electronic system, and which is the most cost effective
- The phase-out timing of paper manifests
- The sanctions for non-payment of fees