Are you an environment, health, and safety (EHS) professional with something to contribute to your professional community? If so, we want to hear from you! As we build the EHS Daily Advisor community, we are looking for professionals, managers, and executives to be a part of our Faces of EHS profile series as well as contribute thoughtful content that can help our colleagues in the field with their compliance and cultural efforts.
Take a look at a few of our unique opportunities described below and take the first step today toward being an active voice in the future of EHS! If you have any questions, reach out to us at any time at ehsposts@SimplifyCompliance.com.
Faces of EHS
Faces of EHS profiles consist of a photo, a brief summary of your career, your answers to a few interview questions, and your thoughts about EHS both as it functions currently and what you see as emerging trends in the future. This profile is meant to be conversational and highlight the professionals who make up the human side of environment, health, and safety—so let your personality shine and feel free to inject some humor!
Contact ehsposts@SimplifyCompliance.com today (subject line: Faces of EHS) and tell us:
- Your Name
- Your Job Title
- Your Company
- Best way to contact you for follow-up
- Optional (but recommended): A photo (please send as an attachment, not in the body of the email)
- Optional: a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Optional: anything else you’d like to include about your background, your current work in the EHS field, or your thoughts on your career in EHS
If selected, a member of our team will then get in touch to continue the conversation and schedule an interview.
Guidelines for Contributed Posts, Articles, and Other Content
If you feel particularly comfortable writing about the EHS profession, from compliance tips to thought leadership, we would love to take a look at your work. Posts, articles, and other content must be written by the author and not copy/pasted from other blogs, websites, etc. You must be the copyright owner of the submitted article.
Use subheadings, structured paragraphs with bullets and numbers, as well as bold and italics for emphasis. We reserve the right to edit your article to fit our audience.
Posts must be non-promotional. Guest posts are unpaid.
We will not publish any of the following
- Any content unsuitable for the intended publication’s audience
- Any sales content that solely serves only promotional purposes
Please send your article(s) and the following information to ehsposts@SimplifyCompliance.com:
- Author Full Name
- Author Email
- Short Bio
- Professional picture/headshot attachment in .jpg format (optional)
- URLs: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Company’s URLs (optional)
- Article Title: Provide a title of no more than 75 characters.
- Article Teaser: Provide 3 to 5 sentences, briefly describing what the article is about.
- Images: Every article we publish has an image. If possible, please provide images suitable to your content at 72dpi as either a link, or an attachment. Main Image: 400px x 400px. You must own the rights to the image, or have permission to use the image. If necessary, indicate the source of the image for credits purposes.
Note: Sending images is optional; if no image is submitted we will select one the editorial staff deems appropriate to accompany the post.
- External Links: Provide external links related to your content. (optional) Note that irrelevant/promotional links will prevent us for publishing your article.
- References: Provide references, if applicable.
Length: Articles submitted for the EHS Daily Advisor must be a minimum of 500 words, and a maximum of 2500 words.
Format: The article should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) as an attachment.
Keywords: Include a list of keywords (at least 3) that will enable our readers to find additional information.
Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!