Magid’s Flex Series expands with a new palm coating that delivers superior wet and dry grip
ROMEOVILLE, Ill. (June 30, 2022) – Magid Glove & Safety has expanded its T-REX® Flex Series® Lean lineup with the new TRX449. Lean impact protection means no more overprotecting with thick TPR, or under protecting with non-impact gloves. The TRX449 is the first impact glove on the market that has low-profile impact protection and a crinkle latex palm to provide the perfect lightweight defense against impact and cut hazards combined with unmatched comfort for both wet and dry working conditions.
Why is the combination of crinkle latex and low-profile impact protection important?
• The super-soft Hyperon® shell with low-profile TPR (thermoplastic rubber) provides comfortable protection and flexibility, perfect for applications where light impact protection is needed
• The crinkle latex palm delivers superior wet and dry grip, ideal for conditions where oils and liquids might be present so workers can switch from one task to another without changing their gloves
The glove is particularly useful for lighter duty jobs such as maintenance, assembly, tool work, or construction where workers need gloves that will still protect them from the risk of scrapes, bumps, and bruises, but will also be comfortable, cool, and prevent hand fatigue.
Additional TRX449 features and benefits:
• Low profile M-Force Defense System® back-of-hand protection is 60% thinner than standard impact protection to deflect and absorb impacts while maintaining flexibility to prevent hand fatigue
• 40% lighter than a standard impact glove, making it perfect for light-duty jobs
• Flat para-aramid reinforced thumb saddle enhances durability at a critical wear point
• Touchscreen compatible to maintain user safety while operating electronic devices
• ANSI Level A4 Cut Resistance, ANSI Level 4 Abrasion
Resistance, and ANSI Level 4
• ANSI/ISEA 38 Impact Level 1
For more about Magid’s TRX449, click here or call 800-203-0417.
Since 1946, fourth generation and family owned, Magid leads the safety industry with revolutionary innovations in PPE, a team of safety experts, skilled in-house manufacturing, and a worldwide network of suppliers. We source or develop everything you need to keep your workers safe at competitive prices. Providing true expertise and personalized service, we answer your questions, conduct onsite assessments, and tackle your toughest safety challenges. At Magid, safety isn’t just a job, it’s our legacy! For more information about Magid and our safety products and services, visit magidglove.com.