If your organization isn’t already looking at deploying an EHS software platform, you’re at risk of falling behind. Cloud-hosted deployments are now the standard across all industries.
EHS software greatly reduces potential risks for an organization. The software can help identify issues before they can do harm, thereby eliminating injuries, illnesses, and cost. In addition to risks to human capital, Deloitte found that 41% of companies that experienced a negative reputation event reported loss of brand value and revenue.
Businesses know this, but it can be hard for the EHS leader to get executive buy-in. Download this whitepaper so you have the information you need to help your organization make an informed decision:
- Reasons to invest in an EHS platform, including the gains of moving from a clipboard-based process
- Risk factors to consider such as OSHA fines and insurance increases
- Cost/benefit analysis including ROI calculations
- Real-world examples of companies who have both saved and streamlined operational dollars
- How EHS can help with ESG initiatives