Chesapeake, Virginia – March 16, 2022
2022 brings a new look to our Breather Boxes® and other products in our product line as we switch from Pelican™ Cases to SKB Cases. The changes include a more vibrant orange case, easier to open latches, and more case sizes for future product line growth.
The SKB Cases are made in the USA and are waterproof, dustproof, and lightweight. Each case is outfitted with easy-release trigger latches and a cushion-grip handle. The cases are also resistant against impact damage, UV, solvents, and corrosion.
Products featuring our new cases include:
• Breather Box® – Grade-D Air Filtration
• Blast-Air™ Carts – Grade-D Air Filtration
• Auto-Air™ Breather Boxes® – Fully Automatic Reserve Air System
• Auto-Air™ Carts – Fully Automatic Reserve Air Carts
• Point of Attachments (POA’s)
• Portable CO and CO/O2 Monitors
• Air Quality Test Kits for compressed air
• Compressed Air Cylinder Test Kits
• Multi Air Command Kits (MACK™) for the fire and rescue markets
• Air-Light® Portable Area Lighting
With the change in case manufacturers, our portable CO and CO/O2 monitors moved into a slightly deeper case. Alarms and warning light locations were relocated on smaller cases, and we were able to eliminate hinges.
For questions concerning the case changes, please contact Stephen Durr, Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.
About Air Systems International Incorporated
Air Systems International is a privately owned company founded in Chesapeake, Virginia in 1984. Air Systems manufactures Grade-D breathing air filtration units, air cylinder carts, confined space ventilation equipment, portable area lighting, and environmental control products.
Contact Stephen Durr, Marketing Manager Phone: (757) 424-3967