Episode 138 of EHS On Tap looks back at some highlights of the show from 2022, including:
- A discussion from April with Hector Alvarez, president of Alvarez Associates, about how to deal with workplace violence as many businesses return to the office. Listen to the full episode here.
- A May chat with Tyler Davey, CEO, North America, for Alcumus, about how businesses are progressing with environmental, social, and governance (ESG) efforts. Listen to the full episode here.
- A conversation from June with Margaret Morrissey, director of occupational safety at the Korey Stringer Institute and president of the Heat Safety & Performance Coalition (which at the time was called the National Heat Safety Coalition), about ongoing efforts to prevent heat illness in the workplace. Listen to the full episode here.
- A chat in July with Dr. Tim Ludwig, professor at Appalachian State University, about his book Dysfunctional Practices That Kill Your Safety Culture. Listen to the full episode here.
- A look at stress and burnout in September with Neil Shah, founder of International Wellbeing Insights and Chief De-Stressing Officer of The Stress Management Society. Listen to the full episode here.
- A November discussion with Langdon Dement, Global EHS Advisor, Evotix, and Julian Taylor, Head of Enablement, Evotix, about how companies should stop focusing on safety training and start coaching workers. Listen to the full episode here.